Every user of our services and websites agree to adhere to this, our Acceptable Use Policy. We reserve the right to change the policy and it is your responsibility to ensure that you understand and adhere to the current policy.
“Content” – When we use the word content in this policy we mean any content in any website and anything which you publish, distribute, disseminate, post, send, receive or transmit (publicly or transmitted privately) or ask us to host.
You acknowledge that all content is your sole responsibility and confirm that you have a right to use it. You must be able to prove your rights and ownership to us if we require you to do so. We do not check, control or endorse anything and are not liable in any way for any content nor for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from content, your use of our services or anything whatsoever connected in any way with that use. However, please be aware that we reserve the right to remove or suspend any services without notice and at our sole discretion, should we deem there to be any breach, or potential breach of this Policy.
- All users specifically agree that they are both expressly and solely liable for anything which they upload onto the Website or which they allow anyone to upload on their behalf and will not abuse any such facility and will never use the Website in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website or interfere with any other user’s use or enjoyment of the Website
- Users can only upload onto the Website content which we, in our sole discretion, deem to be acceptable. Acceptable content includes content which is suitable for professional use, and which is fair, true and accurate. If you have any queries about acceptable content please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Content which is misleading, discriminatory or breaches any law or other person’s or organisation’s rights is unacceptable. Therefore all users specifically agree that anything they upload (or allow to be uploaded using their account/details) onto the Website, in any form
- will be honest, accurate, not misleading and will not amount to any misrepresentation, and will not impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others
- will not breach any copyright, intellectual property or the rights of any third party (including disclosing personal and/or confidential information) whatsoever in nature,
- will not, nor could be perceived to be, threatening, defamatory, libellous, discriminatory (in any form), malicious, violent, offensive, against public decency, exploiting, cruel, malevolent, nor abusive, offensive or obscene in either language (including but not limited to swear words) or content nor incite such behaviour
- will not otherwise harass or invade the privacy of any individual or organisation,
- will not contain any restricted or ‘password-only access’ page, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page), will not engage in commercial activities and/or sales (unless you have our specific and express written consent),
- will not contain nudity, nor could be perceived to be pornographic
- will not do anything which reflects unfavourably on the goodwill and reputation of us, the Website, any of our associates, advertisers or other users.
- is not for the purposes of any promotions (including but not limited to any product, brand, services, business, logo, website, graphic) or any advertising or placement unless you have our specific written agreement. For the avoidance of any doubt this includes any part of the upload including before any video begins.
- will not distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- will not incite, promote or instruct as to any conduct as described above or which promotes any breach of these user Terms and Conditions or any law and will not in any way be illegal or contrary to any law.
- We do not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct, commercial or otherwise, and you confirm that you will not engage in any such activity. URLs are allowed providing the link is relevant, useful and necessary.
- All users agree that they will not obtain nor attempt to obtain access, through whatever means, to areas of our network, websites or our services which are identified as restricted or confidential or which users are not authorised to access).
- All users agree that they will not use our website or services in any excessive or other way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the website or services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the websites or services. Unless you have our written agreement otherwise, this includes, but is not limited to,
- making available or using any files that contain a virus, worm, Trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another
- participating in peer-to-peer/file sharing activities
- as a redirection facility or as a file back-up store
- collecting or storing personal information about others, including email addresses which does not comply with current, valid applicable Data Protection legislation
- use the server as an application server
- offer HTTP downloads from other than where the files are directly related to the subject matter of the site
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- All users agree that they will not take any action nor fail to take action, as appropriate, that will in any way undermine the system of sharing of reviews, experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, and any information.
- All users agree that any upload onto the Website that they make can be freely used, copied, published, translated and distributed in any medium and in any form including for advertising and promotional purposes by us and any other person or organisation, without the user’s express permission and that it will not be subject to any copyright.
- All users understand that we reserve the right, where necessary, to inform the appropriate authorities (such as the police) if we deem any content to breach any law or, as appropriate, the applicable Terms and Conditions.
- As a service user you also agree to bring to our attention (by emailing us at email@example.com
- All users specifically agree that we have no liability with respect to this and furthermore you will indemnify us for any loss.
Got a question?
Get in touch with the team and learn more about our innovative platform.Contact
Ask John for more info!